Happy Sunday. This time of year I have so many people to celebrate including my sister and my daughter. I will do almost anything to stave off the winter blues and so my days are currently filled with projects, to-do lists, new recipes and a lot of flea market trips.
Here are ten things I am currently loving!
1. I use my Stove Top Popcorn maker SO much. My secret ingredient for the perfect popcorn is to salt my butter with Lawry’s Seasoned Salt and to add a couple pinches of black pepper. Trust me it’s so good!! Also, here’s my favorite popcorn bowl.
3. Even after all these years I still make this roasted almonds recipe all the time.
4. The absolute BEST winter drink is the Starbucks Medicine Ball. It’s an 11/10.
5. Strongly considering purchasing a Ninja CREAMi for springtime homemade ice cream on the front porch. If you have one please share your favorite recipes with me!
7. Some good bathroom art.
8. The only fidget spinner toy that I approve of.
10. My current fixation is poison rings (rings where you can store your poison from the victorian era- of course!). What’s your current micro-obsession?
Some recent blog posts:
Thank you so much for your love and support on our recipes and crafts. It means so much to us. We are truly thankful for you. xx