Presidents Day is still a couple of weeks away, but plenty of retailers are getting a head start on celebrating the nation’s leaders and dropping prices across a variety of products for eager budget-conscious buyers. We expect more sales to launch as we get closer to Feb. 19, but we’ve searched the web and have gathered a ton of early deals and promotions that you can grab right now. Presidents Day is a great time to score substantial savings on big-ticket tech items like laptops and headphones and major purchases for the home like furniture and mattresses. We’ll keep updating this page as more Presidents Day deals drop, so be sure to check back often.
Best Presidents Day early sales
Best Presidents Day deals on tech
More tech deals:
Best Presidents Day deals on TVs
More TV deals:
Read more: Super Bowl TV Deals: Upgrade Your Screen for Hundreds Less Ahead of Game Day
Best Presidents Day deals on home
More home deals:
Best Presidents Day deals on mattresses
More mattress deals:
- Avovado: Up to 20% off mattresses
- Brentwood Home: Save 10% off sitewide
- Casper: Up to 30% off sitewide
- Nolah: 35% off plus two free Fluffy pillows
- Helix: 20% off plus two free Dream pillows with code PDS20
- Brooklyn Bedding: 25% off sitewide with code PRESDAY25
- Bear: 35% off sitewide plus free accessories with code PRESDAY
- Emma: Up to 50% off sitewide
- Birch Living: 20% off sitewide plus two free pillows with code PDS20
- Saatva: Up to $500 off mattresses
- Amerisleep: $450 off mattresses with code AS450
- Vaya: $300 off mattresses with code VAYA300
- Zoma: $150 off mattresses with code WIN150
- Zinus: Up to 34% off select mattresses
- Sleep Number: Buy one, get one 50% off all pillows
Read more: Best Mattress Deals: Big Savings on Top Mattress Brands
What is Presidents Day?
Presidents Day is a US federal holiday. Also known as Washington’s Birthday in honor of George Washington, the holiday is now used to celebrate every person who has served as US president.
When is Presidents Day 2024?
Presidents Day is always the third Monday in February, meaning that Presidents Day 2024 takes place on Feb. 19.
When do Presidents Day sales start?
Like most annual holidays, Presidents Day brings along a bunch of sales at popular retailers and these aren’t confined to a specific date. Most kick off a week or two early, and many will continue for a few days after Presidents Day itself.
Where will the best Presidents Day sales be?
Presidents Day sales are wide-ranging, covering everything from tech, TVs and smart home gear to home appliances, mattresses, furniture and more.
If previous years are anything to go by, expect huge sales at major retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Lowe’s and Home Depot plus others like Dell, Staples, Wayfair, Newegg and more all getting in on the fun. Chances are, your favorite retailer will be running a sale at some point in February for Presidents Day, and we’ll keep this page updated with all of the best sales as they kick off. Mattress sales are a particularly big deal around Presidents Day, too, so expect sales from Casper, Purple, Tempur-Pedic and many more with Black Friday-level pricing.